Regence is a Portland-based health plan working to transform health care and ensure our members have access to high-quality, affordable coverage. We’re proud to combine our nonprofit status, technology and innovation to improve the health of our communities.
As the largest health plan in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, we serve more than 2.4 million members in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. In 2017, we celebrate 100 years of providing our members with the care they need, backed by the strength and security they’ve come to expect from the power of Blue.
Scroll down to learn more.
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon at a Glance
- 750,000 members
- 23,239 in-network providers
- 1,957 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2015 Oregon overview.
Regence BlueShield in Washington at a Glance
- 1.1 million members
- 33,434 in-network providers
- 1,386 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2015 Washington overview.
Regence BlueShield of Idaho at a Glance
- 133,000 members
- 8,002 in-network providers
- 878 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2015 Idaho overview.
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah at a Glance
- 450,000 members
- 11,210 in-network providers
- 1,056 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2015 Utah overview.