Regence is a Portland-based health plan working to transform health care and ensure our members have access to high-quality, affordable coverage. We’re proud to combine our nonprofit status, technology and innovation to improve the health of our communities.
As the largest health plan in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, we serve more than 2.4 million members in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. In 2017, we celebrate 100 years of providing our members with the care they need, backed by the strength and security they’ve come to expect from the power of Blue.
Scroll down to learn more.
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon at a Glance
- 755,000 members
- 24,257 in-network providers
- 1,914 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2016 Oregon overview.
Regence BlueShield in Washington at a Glance
- 1.1 million members
- 33,776 in-network providers
- 1,521 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2016 Washington overview.
Regence BlueShield of Idaho at a Glance
- 140,000 members
- 8,535 in-network providers
- 895 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2016 Idaho overview.
Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah at a Glance
- 490,000 members
- 11,201 in-network providers
- 1,085 in-network hospitals and clinics
Read our 2016 Utah overview.