Make sure you’re all set for the year ahead: Check out our 2024 Medicare Advantage plans
Medicare’s annual enrollment period (AEP) is here. Our 2024 Medicare Advantage plans offer head-to-toe coverage with a variety of plan benefits and coverage options for the communities we serve. When you choose a Regence Medicare Advantage plan, you can count on:
- A broad provider network that includes doctors, specialists, medical centers, pharmacies and hospitals that share our commitment to high-quality health care.
- Caring local customer service professionals that offer reliable guidance about your benefits and care options, and provide next level support for exploring treatment options, arranging medical services or finding community resources.
- Coverage for medical emergencies anywhere in the world with no yearly or lifetime coverage limits.
If you’re enrolled in Medicare, you can sign up or switch to a Medicare Advantage plan during AEP, which runs Oct. 15 to Dec. 7. Your 2024 plan would be effective Jan. 1.
Before choosing a plan, it’s important to know the differences between HMO and PPO plans so you can choose the plan that’s right for you.
HMO plans are budget-friendly with predictable out-of-pocket costs. Our HMO plans offer patient-centered care, which allows your primary care provider to coordinate your care within a local provider network. However, some services may require a referral.
PPO plans give you the flexibility to see any doctor or specialist who accepts Medicare, in or out of network, without a referral. You’ll also have access to a nationwide PPO network so you can get in-network coverage when you’re away from home.
Regence Medicare Advantage plans give you more for your money
Simplify your life by having your hospital, doctor and prescription coverage all in one budget-friendly plan. Plus, our plans are loaded with extra benefits you need to get and stay healthier. Here are some of our benefits:
- Prescription drugs: Our preferred generic drugs come with a $0 copay when filled at a preferred or mail-order network pharmacy. In addition, insulins are available at $35 per month or less and all Part D vaccines are available at no cost.
- Dental: All Medicare Advantage plans cover dental services—from routine care like cleanings, exams and X-rays to major procedures—up to the plan’s yearly coverage limit. There’s no deductible, no waiting period, no referrals and no prior authorizations needed to receive dental services.
- Vision and hearing: Annual vision and hearing exams are covered at no cost, as well as an annual vision hardware allowance and hearing aid benefits.
- 100% covered preventive care: Includes a no-cost annual physical exam, plus all your Medicare-covered preventive services and immunizations, so it’s easy to maintain your good health.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) supplies: Stay healthy and get the essentials you need. Select plans include an OTC benefit card to purchase health and wellness products.
- The Silver&Fit® program: Free standard gym membership at thousands of fitness center locations nationwide, along with unlimited access to on-demand workout videos and live streaming fitness classes and one-on-one coaching sessions by phone, video or chat.
- Personal emergency response system: Select plans include a free medical alert device with $0 monthly monitoring that provides 24-hour emergency services at the push of a button.
- Meal delivery services: Free nutritional support for chronic conditions or after an inpatient hospital stay with meals delivered directly to your door anywhere in the country at no cost.
Additional Regence Medicare coverage options and support
We continue to offer Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans that cover costs beyond Original Medicare coverage. These plans also include $0 membership to the Silver&Fit program and all its features.
For more information and to see all plans offered in your area, go to regence.com/medicare.
Regardless of the plan, all members have access to additional resources and support at no additional cost. This includes the Regence mobile app and personalized online member portal, along with the Advice24 nurse line that offers 24/7 access to a registered nurse, via computer or mobile device.
We’re here to help
Current members can call the number on the back of their member ID card with questions about their Medicare Advantage plans or 2024 options. Customer Service can be reached 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week from Oct. 1 through March 31; otherwise, hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you’re not a member, but have questions about our plans, call our Regence Medicare plan advisors at 1-844-REGENCE (1-844-734-3623) (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or visit regence.com/medicare/how-to-pick-plans for a list of plans to consider.
American Specialty Health is a separate company that provides discount wellness programs.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein. Participating facilities and fitness chains may vary by location and are subject to change.
Plan features and availability may vary by service area. Regence is an HMO/PPO/PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Regence depends on contract renewal. Some listed benefits are part of a special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify. Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Regence members, except in emergency situations. Please call our Customer Service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.