The right Medicare Advantage plan offers easy-to-use benefits designed with your life and your health in mind
Health care isn’t one size fits all. Neither are our 2023 Medicare Advantage plans. As a nonprofit with deep local roots, we’re proud to offer head-to-toe coverage with a variety of plan benefits and coverage options in the communities we serve.
With any Regence plan, our members can count on strong provider networks that include doctors, specialists, medical centers, pharmacies and hospitals that share our commitment to high-quality health care. Our plans offer coverage for medical emergencies anywhere in the world. Our caring customer service professionals are available to help you find providers and offer reliable guidance about your benefits and care options. But before choosing your Medicare Advantage plan between Oct. 15 and Dec. 7*, it’s important to know the differences between HMO and PPO plans so you can choose the plan that’s right for you.
HMO plans are budget-friendly with predictable out-of-pocket costs. Our HMO plans offer patient-centered care, which allows your primary care provider to coordinate your care within a local provider network. However, select plans and services may require a referral.
PPO plans give you the flexibility to see any doctor or specialist who accepts Medicare, in or out of network, without a referral. You’ll also have access to in-network coverage for medical care in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, so you’re covered when you’re away from home.
Regence Medicare Advantage plans give you more for your money
Most Regence Medicare Advantage plans combine your medical and prescription drug coverage in one plan. One way we help keep costs down is by encouraging providers to prescribe generic versions of brand-name drugs. Our preferred generic drugs come with a $0 copay when ordered from a preferred or mail-order network pharmacy. In addition, insulins are available at $35 per month or less and most vaccines are available at no cost.
All plans cover routine vision and hearing services at no cost. Our hearing aid benefit can save you money on hearing aid devices that use the latest in hearing technology. Coverage for routine dental care and diagnosing dental problems is also included with every plan.
Additional benefits and programs are available to keep you healthy and active:
- 100% covered preventive care: Includes a no-cost annual physical exam, plus all your Medicare-covered preventive services and immunizations, so it’s easy to maintain your good health.
- Chiropractic care: Get services from an independent network of licensed chiropractors with no prior authorization or referrals required.
- In-home support services**: Non-medical home support through Papa Pals® for up to 48 hours per year at no cost. Trained companions help with light chores, meal prep, rides to the doctor and more. Non-contact activities can include grocery and prescription drug delivery as well as phone conversations.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) supplies: Stay healthy and get the essentials you need. Select plans include an OTC benefit card to purchase health and wellness products.
- The Silver&Fit ® program: The $0 membership gives you access to participating fitness centers and online exercise routines; home fitness kits which may include a FitBit or Garmin fitness tracker; and one-on-one coaching sessions by phone, video or chat.
- Personal emergency response system: Free medical alert device with $0 monthly monitoring that provides 24-hour emergency services at the push of a button.
- Meal delivery services: Free nutritional support for chronic conditions or after an inpatient hospital stay with meals delivered directly to your door anywhere in the country at no cost.
- Regence Empower™: Reach your well-being goals by participating in self-paced programs to help better manage your health.
Additional Regence Medicare coverage options and support
We continue to offer Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans that cover costs beyond Original Medicare coverage. These plans also include $0 membership to the Silver&Fit ® program and all its features.
For more information and to see all plans offered in your area, go to regence.com/medicare.
Regardless of the plan, all members have access to additional resources and support at no additional cost. This includes the Regence mobile app and personalized online member portal, along with the Regence Advice24 nurse line that offers 24/7 access to a registered nurse, via computer or mobile device.
We’re here to help
Current members can call the number on the back of their member ID card with questions about their Medicare Advantage plans or 2023 options. Customer Service can be reached 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week from Oct. 1 through March 31; otherwise, hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Live online chat assistance is also available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. To access online chat, sign in at regence.com, select Support, and click on Chat Now to connect with us.
If you’re not a member, but have questions about our plans, call our Regence Medicare plan advisors at 1-844-REGENCE (1-844-734-3623) (TTY: 711) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or visit regence.com/medicare/how-to-pick-plans for a list of plans to consider.
* Those enrolled in Medicare can sign up or switch to a Medicare Advantage plan during Medicare’s annual election period (AEP) that runs Oct. 15 through Dec. 7 each year with a Jan. 1 coverage effective date.
** Not available in all plans
Papa Pals is a separate company that provides elderly assistance services.
American Specialty Health is a separate company that provides discount wellness programs.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a registered trademark of ASH and used with permission herein. Home kits and rewards are subject to change.
Plan features and availability may vary by service area. Regence is an HMO/PPO/PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Regence depends on contract renewal. Some listed benefits are part of a special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify. Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Regence members, except in emergency situations. Please call our Customer Service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.