Where to get care during COVID, flu and RSV season
COVID-19, flu and RSV are circulating in our communities. Emergency rooms (ERs) have been hit hard and many are out of space.
Know your options before you need care
Sign in to regence.com through the Regence app or on your computer and use the Find care tool to locate care options near you. It’s also helpful to have a primary care provider (PCP) to contact when you or a loved one is sick. If you don’t have one, we can help you search for options.
Regence members have alternatives to ERs that many have found to be faster, more convenient and less expensive:
- Virtual care – your regular doctor may be able to advise you by phone or over the computer in the comfort of your home.
- At-home care – some Regence plans offer access to DispatchHealth for care that comes to you. DispatchHealth is available in select locations.
- Urgent care clinics – many urgent care clinics are conveniently located and more accessible than ERs.
Best ways to avoid getting sick
- Get vaccinated – COVID, flu and pneumonia vaccines are safe and effective
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Wear a mask in public places
- Wash your hands often
We’re here to help
Most Regence plans cover flu and pneumococcal vaccines at 100% when members receive care at an in-network provider or pharmacy. Members can sign in to their account at regence.com to learn about their health plan benefits, search for in-network providers and more. We’re also available to help online through live chat and the message center, or members can call us at the number listed on their Regence member ID card.